Insurance in Ham Lake, MN
We are a team of insurance specialists and represent many companies – not just one. This provides you with choices and options. It makes an easy one-stop shop.
Our access to A-rated insurance companies and experience allows greater flexibility in products, pricing and service. Our commitment to you is to provide the absolute best quality of products and unparalleled advocacy with the best pricing in the industry. Whether your need is for personal home or auto, business liability, or workers compensation, health, life or other forms of insurance, we have specialists in those areas who can help.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- How often do you review policies?
- Do you hold any certifications or designations? (If yes, it shows they have a commitment to being top in their field and have experience.)