Get Quotes For Your Business Insurance MN
The Insurance Specialists Team is here and has a roadmap for your business and workers comp insurance!
We represent many insurers – not just one. So, you’ll have choices and options to get the coverage you need for your particular business.
You can easily support your safety and return to work programs by subscribing to one or more of the following monthly Campaigns:
- Work Comp Insights Campaign
- Experience Modification Factor (Mod) Campaign
- Fleet/Driver Safety Campaign
- Focus on OSHA Compliance Campaign
- OSHA Safety Newsletter Campaign
- P&C Profile Newsletter Campaign
- Payroll Stuffer Campaign for P&C Clients
- Playing It Safe Campaign
- Any Industry-Specific Campaign
What is Commercial General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to property. Some examples of what could be covered are below:
- Bodily injury: A client falls over your bag and you are legally liable for the injury. We will cover the subsequent claim and related medical expenses up to your General Liability policy’s limits of liability.
- Property damage and data loss: You spill coffee on a client’s server causing damage and loss of data. We will cover the subsequent claim up to your General Liability policy’s limits of liability.
- Personal injury: One of your employees is at lunch. He talks to the owner of the shop about one of your clients in a false and unflattering way. The client learns of this discussion and sues for slander. We will cover the subsequent claim, up to your General Liability policy’s limits of liability, and pay for an attorney to defend you if necessary.
Get Liability Insurance that best meets your needs.
General liability insurance will not protect you from everything. For example, General liability will not cover you against claims of negligence, even if it isn’t you or your business’ fault. Some people buy other business liability insurance along with general liability
- Professional liability insurance, also known as E&O Insurance, is coverage for another person’s claims against businesses that provide professional and personal services.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) is enhanced insurance that combines general liability insurance and property insurance.
Why do you need Commercial General Liability Insurance?
You should consider general liability insurance coverage, also called commercial general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Interact with clients face to face – If you visit a client’s place of work, or clients visit yours
- Have access to a client’s equipment – For example, IT professionals should be covered against potential claims with IT business liability insurance
- Represent your client’s business
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities – For example, architects should make sure that they’re covered with architects business liability insurance
- Are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract
Why choose The Insurance Specialists Team for your coverage?
Insurance Specialists Team specializes in business liability and workers comp insurance for professional services businesses like yours.
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help manage your cash flow.
- Tailored Insurance: We have focused niche specialists in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Coverage for contracts: Our liability insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- We have certified work comp advisors and specialists: It’s estimated over 55% of businesses overpay for their work comp. We know why.
- Industry-specific newsletters: They will keep you ahead and informed of any changes you need to know.
- We have Oshalogs: It will make reporting a breeze.
- Worldwide coverage: We protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. territory or Canada.
Get a fast, free quote now If you still have questions, read our general liability insurance FAQ’s, send a chat request or you can call us at 763.244.3735 and speak with a commercial insurance specialist.